App to enjoy pollution free Diwali

Diwali firework image
Happy Diwali

Download this app and enjoy Diwali without pollution

Click Here

Say hello to Diwali enjoy this Diwali without getting pollution you know what burn crackers in Diwali which cause huge pollution let me just give you an example I hope u c News or read newspaper or else if you didn't then you may be know that in Delhi there is huge amount of smoke have been seen just after the day of Diwali.

So this is my own new initiative to let the people enjoy Diwali buy hearing crackers sound effects without creating pollution that's why I made this APP to let you enjoy this Diwali pollution free I hope my this idea will work and will let you enjoy your Diwali full and also will affect to not increase the pollution or we can see the timeline of earth will be increased.

hope you understand what I say thank you

In this app you will get almost all sound effect of crackers or you can say Rockets so that you will never feel that you can't afford that crackers enjoy them fully and also if you want to enjoy these sound effects then please wear your headphone

Popular posts from this blog

Xiaomi Redmi 5A gets MIUI 9 global stable ROM

2018 Nokia Flagship with Penta-Lens Camera, Snapdragon 845 & Nokia 8 2018 is on its way... Rumours.

JIO Republic Day Offer - Now get 1.5GB instead of 1GB per day